有興趣參加的同學可致電本校學生事務處 2806 7314
|Shue Yan NewsletterMay 2021 Issue
Centaline Charity Fund Scholarship (Scholarship) is established by Centaline Charity Fund Limited, which aims to award and support full-time secondary school students in Hong Kong with outstanding academic achievements for their full time first undergraduate degree studies (Year 1) in local, Mainland or overseas universities in the academic year 2021/22.
- be permanent residents of Hong Kong or have resided in Hong Kong continuously for not less than 3 years and either their fathers/mothers must be permanent residents of Hong Kong;
- have completed full-time senior secondary education in Hong Kong;
- have attained excellent academic results at the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination or other equivalent public examinations;
- financially in need;
- have great leadership skills; and
- fulfill all application procedures and admission requirements at the institution of their choices and have been officially admitted by local, Mainland or overseas universities.
20 August 2021, 11:59 pm (HKT)
For detailed information, please visit www.centacharity.com.hk.
The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS) is strongly dedicated to upholding good corporate governance and makes every endeavour to promote business ethics and governance principles. The HKICS Corporate Governance Paper Competition and Presentation Awards (the Competition), which was launched in 2006, aims to raise awareness of the importance of good Governance among undergraduates at local universities.
The HKICS Corporate Governance Paper Competition 2021
The theme of the competition is: ‘Is it possible to tie governance with a sense of purpose given the myriad of stakeholders’ interests?’ The top six teams are awarded attractive prizes. Undergraduates who have passion in good governance are encouraged to join the competition now!
Eligibility: Local undergraduates in Hong Kong in a team of 2 to 4 members
Enrolment deadline: 25 June 2021, Friday
Paper submission deadline: 31 July 2021, Saturday
Please click HERE for details and enrolment.
Student Ambassador Programme (SAP): Purposeful governance – a stakeholder responsive approach (Webinar)
A free webinar is offered to undergraduates who are interested in participating in the Competition to know more about the theme of the Competition.
Date: 9 June 2021, Wednesday
Time: 6.30pm – 7.30pm
Speaker: Ms Gillian Meller FCG FCS, President, HKICS
Please click HERE for details and registration.
For enquiries, please contact Lily Or: 2830 6039 or email: email@example.com.
|Shue Yan Newsletter April 2021 Issue