Application for Student Financial Assistance
Full-time undergraduates who have financial difficulties may apply for the following financial assistance schemes:
- Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP) (aged 30 or below);
- Non-means-tested Loan Scheme for Post-secondary Students (NLSPS);
- Student Travel Subsidy;
- Financial Assistance Scheme of Hong Kong Shue Yan University
Note: Undergraduates from overseas or mainland are not eligible for the above schemes. Undergraduates from Co-operative Programs may be eligible to apply for “Financial Assistance Scheme of Hong Kong Shue Yan University” and other internal bursaries.
- Freshmen should submit their online e-forms to the Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency (WFSFAA) through the E-Submission System in the electronic platform for FASP and / or NLSPS within one month from the commencement date of their program.
- Students who have passed the means test of FASP need not to submit separate applications for the Student Travel Subsidy.
- To apply the HKSYU Financial Assistance Schemes, freshmen can download the application guidelines and the application forms from the website of Office of Student Affairs (OSA) during the application period. The completed application forms with the supporting documents should be submitted to the OSA in-person from 13 – 24 September 2021 during the office hours.