Centaline Charity Fund Scholarship (Scholarship) is established by Centaline Charity Fund Limited, which aims to award and support full-time secondary school students in Hong Kong with outstanding academic achievements for their full time first undergraduate degree studies (Year 1) in local, Mainland or overseas universities in the academic year 2021/22.
- be permanent residents of Hong Kong or have resided in Hong Kong continuously for not less than 3 years and either their fathers/mothers must be permanent residents of Hong Kong;
- have completed full-time senior secondary education in Hong Kong;
- have attained excellent academic results at the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination or other equivalent public examinations;
- financially in need;
- have great leadership skills; and
- fulfill all application procedures and admission requirements at the institution of their choices and have been officially admitted by local, Mainland or overseas universities.
20 August 2021, 11:59 pm (HKT)
For detailed information, please visit www.centacharity.com.hk.