About the Programme
Over the past 16 years, more than 600 undergraduate students have benefited from the HKSYU Mentorship Programme. Student participants are able to gain insights and social network from mentors who have extensive industry knowledge.
Mentorship Programme 2019/20
November 2019 – November 2020
3-4 October 2019 (Thurs-Fri)
Briefing Session & Career Planning Workshop:
19 October 2019 (Sat morning)
9 November 2019 (Sat afternoon)
Alumni Sharing Session + Luncheon [to be arranged by OSA]:
15 Feb 2020 (Sat afternoon)
Outdoor Activity [to be arranged by OSA]:
16 May 2020 (Sat afternoon)
Submission of Feedback Form:
29 May 2020
HKD 480 (payment due at selection interview)
*$100 would be refunded to mentees who have attended the (i) Briefing Session; (ii) Opening Ceremony; (iii) Alumni Sharing Session + Luncheon and (iv) submitted the feedback form and sharing to OSA.
Programme fee paid will not be refunded except in the case of programme cancellation.
OSA reserves the right of final decision on all the arrangements of this programme.
4 October 2019 (Fri)
Interested to become a mentor?
- Hong Kong-based senior executive / manager with at least 5 years of work experience from various business or industries (e.g. commerce, civil services, NGOs, legal, education, journalism, etc.);
- has extensive social and professional network;
- passionate to help and willing to devote time and effort in nurturing the younger generation.
- To guide students on their career development
- To connect mentees with useful networks for future development
- To assist students in identifying their career orientation and goals
We accept applications around the year. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.