MTR STUDENT TRAVEL SCHEME 2022/23
Full-time HKSYU students who have not yet reached 26 at the time of application and wish to enjoy MTR concessionary fares should apply for the MTR Student Travel Scheme. Students must possess a Personalised Octopus (with photo) and a valid “Student Status”.
Type of application
- Renewal application (HK$20)
- New application – to obtain a new Personalised Octopus (HK$90)
- New application – already carrying a Personalised Octopus (HK$20)
- Online Application (starting from 18 August 2022)
- Submit online application via MTR Mobile App or MTR Website
- Activate “Student Status” via Octopus App
- Hard Copy Application (starting from 1 September 2022)
- Obtain the application form from any MTR Customer Service Centre*
- Get University’s endorsement at the OSA by presenting (i) completed application form, (ii) Student ID card, and (iii) HKID card
- Submit the endorsed application form to any MTR Customer Service Centre*
- Activate “Student Status” via Octopus App or at MTR Customer Service Centre*
*Except Airport Express stations, Lo Wu, Lok Ma Chau, Racecourse, Disneyland Resort, Sunny Bay, Wong Chuk Hang, Lei Tung, South Horizons, Hin Keng, Kai Tak, Sung Wong Toi and To Kwa Wan stations
- Snapshot of online application (Chinese / English version)
- Video Demonstration for Online Application
- Graphic Demonstration
- MTR Website
For further inquiries, please contact the MTR hotline on 2881-8888.
Please visit Career Services Website for more detail
Please click here to make an appointment with us.