對象 : 15至35歲少數族裔青年 (上網高手/熱衷運動/喜愛表演/主動合群）
計劃時期 : 2022年3月至2023年2月
費用 : 全免
More details : https://www.socials.com.hk/kol
In order to discover and foster talented overseas ethnic Koreans in China, Russia and CIS who can contribute to the overseas Koreans community and the development of their home country, the Overseas Koreans Foundation is now searching for local scholarship students from China, Russia and CIS. Ethnic Koreans (朝鮮族/高麗人) in China, Russia and CIS who are interested are very welcome to apply.
Undergraduate / graduate students studying in Universities in China, Russia and CIS Region
- China / Russia / Kazakhstan : US$1,200 /student /year
- Other CIS Region : US$1,000 /student /year
- Obtain the application forms at the website of Overseas Korean Foundation.
- Submit the filled and signed application form with other required documents to the nearest Korean Embassy / Consulate
6th May (Friday) ~ 10th June (Friday) 2022
- Scholars Selection (July ~ Mid-August)
- Announcement of Scholars: on Korean Net Homepage (Mid-September)
- Scholarship Payment (September ~ Mid-October)
- Presentation of Scholarship Certificate (Mid-October)
Please read through the application guideline in details and contact us with email (in Korean or English) if you have any inquiries.
- Application and Submission of Required Documents:
Contact Korean Embassies in China, Russia and CIS Region (Hong Kong)
Miss Christie LUK, Korean Consulate in HK
email@example.com / +852 2862-1563
- Technical Problems with filling online application form etc.:
Mr. KIM Youngmin, Overseas Korean Foundation
firstname.lastname@example.org / +82-64-786-0292
- Scholar Selection or other enquiries:
Ms. Yoon Hyeseon, Overseas Korean Foundation
email@example.com / +82-64-786-0272
This scholarship aims at providing an opportunity for students in Hong Kong and Macau Students who wish to study in graduate courses at Japanese universities as Research Students (either regular students or non-regular students).
18 to 24 months, beginning in April/October 2023 (including six months of language training if necessary)
Age: born on or after April 2, 1988 (under 35 years old)
Degree: Bachelor’s degree or higher (final year student may also acceptable)
Study area: the same field that the applicant has studied, or a related field
April / October 2023
Placement at University:
Designated by MEXT, based on your admission or a letter of provisional acceptance you obtain from Japanese universities
3 May 2022 (Tuesday) to 7 June 2022 (Tuesday), must be received by 5:00 p.m.